Friday, October 22, 2010

More Info on .png

I thought I'd share this link from the Tumble Fish Studio blog. I mentioned .png in an earlier post and came across this. This studio makes outstanding collage sheets.  Read and learn.
 
http://tumblefishstudio.blogspot.com/2010/10/might-png-image.html

Another site you might like is this one.

http://www.jessicadrossintextures.blogspot.com/

There is a charge for these textures. I usually try and provide free resources for people learning PSE. This site offers some great info on how to work with textures.It has inspired me to do more with my textures. Hopefully it will help you as well.

You may of noticed twitter buttons on some of my posts. I just joined Twitter and don't actually have a clue what to do on it. But like everything else I've done I thought I'd just jump in and figure it out.

No art to go with this post as I've been sick and very uninspired for the last week. Hope you enjoy the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...