Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thank You Mutsie

I was at Brusheezy the other night. As you may or may not know, you can load new brushes into Elements or PS. Brusheezy is a good place to start. You can also make your own brushes. If you make some, you can post them there as well. I found some great ones there by Mutsi, so I made some Mutsi backgrounds for ATCs for people to share. Also I just like the sound of her name, Mutsi. So it gives me the opportunity to say it a lot. Here's a few of the backgrounds.


 


I made a couple of cards with the backgrounds and Kathleen Holley made one that she lent me for this post.

© 2010 NeonSun Studios
© 2010 Kathleen Holley
So as you can see the love keeps spreading. 
Thank you Mutsi. Love that name.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jody,

    Wow -- your and Kathleen's new creations are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing! :)

    -- Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool jody, didn't know you were so artistic. right on!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...