Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TEXT

Okay I found this tutorial on http://www.flickr.com/groups/itsanaddiction/discuss/72157624929873748/ on Flickr.
Here's a direct link. http://www.creativepro.com/article/fill-text-images-photoshop
It's been driving me crazy all night. Maybe it's the television blaring in the background and I really CAN'T multitask after all. I don't know. Have you ever thought a tutorial was easy and then couldn't figure it out?
Go ahead and try. If you come up with a perfect result after following it exactly, don't send me the result, it will just make me crazier. Who knows, maybe it's just an off day. Anyways some of the results I got are alright but they just don't look as clean as the examples. Good luck.





1 comment:

  1. Wow! I had no idea this feature existed. It works in Photoshop Elements, too. I don't want to make you crazy, so I won't send you the results. It was just a test case that I won't ever use, anyway. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...