Monday, January 24, 2011

Picasso, the Bicycle. NASA and my Eyeball

Maybe it's having the honor of seeing the actual Bicycle sculpture by Picasso last week. I remember hearing about it when I was a teenager. Something clicked and I've always looked for beauty and art in the everyday.

I found this NASA photo on Flickr in The Creative Commons some time ago. I've been itching to do something with this photo for awhile now.


  Then tonight it came together when I found a great Mask by Brenda Starr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brenda-starr/5176203937/in/pool-1402378@N22

I happened to have the other part of the eye laying around thanks to Loveandstyle at Deviant Art.

And it all came together at once.


Thank you Picasso.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jody!

    I just wanted to THANK YOU for linking up in The Weekly Shop Hop on my blog. I appreciate you joining. Do come back on Feb. 1st for the the new one where you can link up again.

    ~ Tarissa
    http://pixelberrypiedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you from the etsy blogging buddies team-- come by and follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi- Following you from Etsy Blogging buddies- please come and follow me back too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that. I hadn't seen you on there before.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...