Monday, August 16, 2010

Taking a Break

Taking a break from making brushes. Decided to have some fun. So downloaded some brushes. Went to Brusheezy and downloaded a set of 50 marbles. Why you ask. Call it an impulse.

You never know when you'll need some marbles.

I also checked out this site: http://www.annikavonholdt.com/brushes/y.htm

You could make your mom a birthday card. I used them for this.

©NeonSun Studios-Monk: CheneySan, Background: Darkwoods, Background: JoesSistah
They're also good for a nice ghostly effect. I got carried away and used several layers. By the time I finished forgot who all the backgrounds belong to. If you see something familiar, claim it and I'll give you credit.
After that experience I decided to make something using material from one artist, JoesSistah.




I guess it's photoshop brush week here on my blog. As they say, new horizons.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jody...thanks for the wonderful links. I'll have to get me some marbles because truth is I've lost most of mine!LOL Your blog is beautiful and so is your artwork...bravo!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...