Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to backgrounds

I've been experimenting with backgrounds. I long to make those beautiful soft backgrounds that grace the pages of Flickr. I'm just not that kind of person. I love colour! I love crispness. I'm just not that laid back. However, I did put together a few ATC backs and I'm going to offer them to you for FREE! FREE being the most popular word on the web. The usual applies. Don't sell them as your own. You can link back to me, which would be great. And if you want I'll post what you made. And if you want the soft, beautiful backgrounds, I have links to them.


                                                        See what I mean; not mellow.


Less mellow. Eventually we all have to let go of our illusions.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...